TCS Off Campus 2022 Drive For Freshers TCS recruitment 2022 for freshers 2022, 20212020 2019 & 2018 batch check last date, Eligibility Criteria, Test pattern Here.
Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA can apply for TCS NQT Off Campus Drive by visiting its official website. Now TCS Going to hire a large number of Fresher and Experienced candidates in all our India. Students who are interested and eligible can apply for TCS off campus drive 2022 through the official website.
TCS Scheduled to Recruit candidates for the role of ASE, SE, Trainee, Technical Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA graduates. candidates can check detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022-2023: Details
|Job Role||ASE, SE, Trainee, Technical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Job Location||All over India|
Tata consultancy services (TCS) is now looking for Freshers & Talented candidate who are 2018 and 2019, 2020 2021 years passed out. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS off campus 2022. Therefore all the students who had completed their Any Graduates/ Post Graduates in B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech with good marks can register for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 by visiting its official website nextstep.tcs.com.
TCS NQT Off-Campus 2022 Drive
the TCS NQT Off-Campus 2022 Drive will be a big opportunity for all the Fresher. So this is the right time to use and show your talent by attending the TCS Off-Campus. Tata consultant service is one of the reputed company looking for talented students for various posts. In addition, candidates can also check details regarding TCS Off-Campus 2022 Drive such as Eligibility Criteria, Aptitude Test, Interview Round, job profile, Required Skills, Document Required, Registration Process Etc.
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Digital Engineering
- Engineering in Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering in Information Science
- Engineering in Information Technology
- M.Sc in IT CS or SE
- MCA (Graduation with maths subject)
- Engineering in Mechanical
- Network Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Software Engineering
Tata consultancy services off-campus drive Selection procedure
- Written Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022-2023
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
Eligibility Criteria of TCS Off-Campus 2022 Drive
Candidates who have completed their Degree or pass out in 2018, 2019, and 2020 year Are eligible for TCS Campus 2022.
- Students should Completed BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- Candidates who had MCA Degree with BCA, BSC, or BCom are also eligible for TCS off Campus 2022.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% and above in their academic years.
- Students who got 60% or more marks in 10th, 12th and degree are eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- Applicants are should be between 18 to 25 years.
The working Exp not should be more than 3 years.
Online Registration Process TCS Off-Campus 2022
Many of Students who are looking for TCS Campus Drive Registration, TCS Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch, New and Upcoming TCS Campus Recruitment for Freshers. Here we have given Answers of all your Question related to careers with TCS. More ever After TCS Campus Registration Process, You can also check TCS Placement Papers, Syllabus, and TCS Interview Questions.
TCS Off Campus 2022 Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for TCS Off Campus 2022 have to follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of TCS i.e nextstep.tcs.com
- Now click on the Register here.
- Fill Details such as Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email id, Academic Record, certifications Details.
- finally, click on the Submit button to Save your Details.
- Now you will Receive ID and Password on your Registered email id.
- You can use Reference Id and Password for login to the official website.
After Registration candidates can log in into the nextstep.tcs.com website by entering Reference ID and Password.
To apply for off-campus Click on the “Application Form”.
Fill Asking details correct in the application form and submit it.
After submission of the form, you will get a confirmation.
You can track your application status by clicking on “Track My Application“ option.
Steps to apply for TCS Off-Campus 2022 Drive
To apply for TCS Campus Drive candidates have to follow below-given steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of Tata consultancy service.
From the home page click on the “Careers Section”.
- Select your location and Choose a job role.
- Now you will see some jobs on the screen.
- Pick up one of them and click on the apply link.
- Check Requirements and eligibility criteria details once.
- If you are full-fill the eligibility criteria then click on the submit button to apply.
- take a print out for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Students who are passing out in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 are eligible to apply for Tcs off-campus. any graduate or Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, MBA, M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregated are also eligible to apply.
What are the TCS Work Locations in India?
TCS Work Location are Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Cochin, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Pune,Thiruvananthapuram.
How do I apply for TCS off-campus?
Aspirants can apply for TCS Campus by visiting its official website.
What is the eligibility criteria for TCS?
Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% and above in their academic years.
Also check: Ashok leyland Off campus