MP neet pg allotment list, DME mp pg Counselling, mcc.nic.in neet pg,dme.mponline.gov.in neet pg | DME mp pg Counselling | neet pg counseling, mp pg admission | MP neet pg merit list
MP Medical Admission 2022: DME MP MD MDS MS Diploma by NEET PG 2022 Exam: Admission for MD / MS, Diploma and MDS in the college of Madhya Pradesh is done on the basis of NEET PG 202 or MDS 2022 scores. DME MP conducts State Combined PG counseling 2022 for MP DME Medical admission 2022. Aspirants who pass the NEET Exam with a minimum of 50% marks can apply online for admission to PG Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. To know more about MP DME PG counseling 2022 such as important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, merit list go through this page.
DME MP Admission NEET PG 2022
Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh invites admission application form for those candidates who have appeared and cleared the NEET exam 2022. The process of registration for dme.mponline.gov.in neet pg 2022 is started by the department according to schedule. Candidates can check eligibility criteria before applying for DME Madhya Pradesh MD MDS MS admissions 2022. Below we have provided all important dates related to DME MP PG Admission 2022.
MD / MS/ Diploma schedule
|Online Registration||22 April 2020|
|Vacancies Publish||20 April 2020|
|Invitation of objection against vacancies||21 April 2020|
|Disposal of Objection||22 April 2020|
|Final vacancies Publish||23 April 2020|
|Merit list Publish||23 April 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Editing||24 – 27 April 2020|
|Edit facility to rectify choice filling||27 April 2020|
|Allotment Result||03 May 2020|
19 May 2020
|Documents Verification (Physical) & fees Submission (Remaining)|
16 -18 June 2020
|Cancellation of Admission||01 July 2020|
|2nd round Round Counselling||Dates|
|Vacancies Publish||04 July 2020|
|Fresh Choice Filling and Locking||04-07 July 2020|
|Allotment Result (2nd round)||11 July 2020|
|Reporting at Allotment College||12-17 July 2020|
|Opt for Up-gradation in Mop-Up Round||12-17 July 2020|
|Admission Resignation or Cancellation||12-17 July 2020|
Mop Up Round
|Registration||13 – 17 July 200|
|Publication of Revised Merit list||18 July 2020|
|Vacancies Publish||19 July 2020|
|Fresh Choice Filling||19 – 21 July 2020|
|Allotment (Mop Up Round)||25 July 2020|
|Admission Process||26 – 29 July 2020|
THe DME MP PG 2022 Result are uploaded by the Department on its website. Candidates can check the list of the Selected candidates in DME MP counseling 2022 on DME ‘s offical website or by clicking on direct link provided on this page.
check also: DTE MP Counselling
Eligibility Criteria for DME MP MD / MS / Diploma PG Admission 2022
Aspirants who have secured minimum qualifying marks in NEET PG 2022 / NEET MDS 2022 exam are eligible to register for DME MP PG Counselling 2021. Candidates who going to apply for the MBBS / BDS course should be residents of India.
Note: information provided related to eligibility criteria for MP PG Medical Admission 2022, is based on the previous year notification.
MP DME Counseling Registration 2022
The second-round choice filling process has been started on the official website of The MP DME 2022. all qualified Aspirants who want to take admission in PG medical courses at colleges of Madhya Pradesh state can do registration form the official website of DME MP through online mode. the step by step procedure of DME MP registration is given below for the candidates.
Those Participants who successfully cleared the NEET PG 2022 examination, they can fill the registration form through online mode for counseling. All the Qualified aspirants can register to form the official website of MP DME. before filling, registration form candidates advised reading all instructions carefully. After filling the application form candidates have to make payment of registration fees.
Choice Filling and Locking
- After filling registration form and fees submission applicants have to fill the choices of collages on the official website. applicants advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- when candidates click on the choice filling option then their details will appear on the screen.
- after choice filling candidates need to select City, subject, and college type and click on the “proceed” button.
- now candidates have to click on choice locking and choice. after clicking filling receipt will be generated.
- Download the filling receipt and print it for future reference.
Download choice filling and locking user manual Click Here
Allotment Letter Download
After the choice filling of preferences, the allotment letter is issued by the department to candidates for the counseling process. Candidates can download their allotment letters from the official website of MP DME.
Physical Document Verification
All the selected aspirants have to go respective colleges on the allocated date for the Physical documents verification with their Marksheet and documents. the department will verify documents of Participants and publish the list on their official website.
- After the document verification process selected aspirants to have to make payment of fees according to their course within given time periods.
- Candidates can pay their Course fees by using a Debit card or Credit card or SBI MOPS or Net Banking through the official website of MP DME.
- After fees, submission, or payment candidate has to report to their college for the admission on the reported date.
MP Neet PG 2022 allotment list
- Vacancy status after allotment of 2nd round Private colleges MD/MS – (13-07-2020)
- Vacancy status after allotment of 2nd round Government colleges MD/MS/Diploma – 13-07-2020
- List of Not Allotted Candidate in Second Round 2020 (11.07.2020)
- Second Round Opening Closing 2020 Date:- 11.07.2020
- Second Round Allotment List (Provisional) – 11.07.2020
- 1st Round Opening Closing 2020 Date:- 03.05.2020
- 1st Round Allotment List(Provisional) – 2020 Date:- 03.05.2020
- First Round Opening Closing – 03.05.2020
- 1stRound Allotment List (Provisional)- 03.05.2020
DME MP contact number
Address: 6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462,004
Phone: 0755-2555260, 0755-2550186
Email: dirmededu [at] nic [dot] in
Complaint Contact E-mail: dme12001 [at] yahoo [dot] com, dirmededu [at] nic [dot] in