The Railway Recruitment Board RRB now going to conduct an online examination for the non-technical posts of 35000 vacancies through RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have applied for Railway NTPC Vacancy 2020 can check the Application Status form this page. the RRB NTPC Application status 2020 link will be active from 1st September 2020. the last date for checking the Railway NTPC Application status is 30th September 2020. ON this page we have provided the Application status link of all zones. Applicants can check their NTPC application status by clicking on their zone’s link.
In order to check their application status applicants have to Enter Registration number and DOB. after checking application status candidates can know whether their RRB NTPC form accepted or rejected.
Only those candidates whose application has accepted will be able to download Railway NTPC admit card. If your application form is accepted then you can download Your Railway NTPC Admit card.
To check RRB NTPC Application Status 2020 candidates have to log in to their account. by entering the Registration number and Date of Birth applicants can check the status of their application.
Check RRB NTPC Application status 2020
The link to the RRB application status 2020 will be active from September 21, 2020. The last date to check the status of the application is September 30, 2020. On this page, we have provided a direct link to check RRB NTPC status. Applicants can check their RRB NTPC by login into the official website. Candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth to log in on the official website. if your application status is accepted, then you can Eligible to download Railway NTPC Admit card 2020.
Zone-wise link to check RRB NTPC Application Status 2020
As the link will active, Applicants can check their Railway NTPC 2020 application status For the Railway Exam by clicking on their RRB Zone wise links. Railway Zone wise links are given below.
|Name of RRB
|Jammu & Srinagar
Railway NTPC Exam Important Dates
|RRB NTPC Application Status 2020
|Application status Out
|Last date to check the application
|Intimation of exam city, date, and shift
|Admit Card Released on Offical website
|Starts on 15/12/2020
How To Check RRB NTPC Application Status 2020?
To check RRB NTPC Application status 2020 Candidates need to follow the below-given steps. Applicants can check Railway NTPC Application status via only online mode.
- Firstly visit the official website or click on the respective link provided in the table.
- After clicking on the link Home page will be open.
- Here you will see a direct link to login, click on the link.
- after the click, the login page will be open on your screen.
- Now log in by entering registration number, date of birth.
- Fill correct captcha code and click on the blue login button.
- after clicking on the login button dashboard of the website will appear on the screen, now candidates can check application status 2020 here.
Procedure to Check RRB Application Status if you Forgot Registration Number
Applicants can check their Application status By login using their registration number. In case of if you have forgotten your Registration number then you can Recover it by following below given steps.
- first of all, open the RRB NTPC login page from the given link in the table.
- Now a login page will be open on your screen, here you will see the option “forgot registration number”, click on it.
- Note: sometimes this option is available on the main page. you can also find this option from the main page of the portal.
- After clicking you will be Redirect to a new page, where you have to enter the following details to get your Registration number.
Date of birth
- after filling details click on the submit button.
- Now you will receive your Registration number on your Registered email and Mobile number.
- finally using your Registration number to login to the portal and now you can check your application status.