RBI Civil & Electrical Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021, Reserve Bank of India JE (Civil/ Electrical) Exam Pattern PDF: Check out the complete information regarding the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 in this article. To fulfill the Civil/ Electrical Junior engineer posts the RBI JE Exam 2021 will be conducted by the officials of the Reserve Bank of India. Interested and Eligible applicants soon after submission of their application must start their test preparation. on this page, We have provided all the necessary details of the RBI Civil/ Electrical Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021. Candidates must check the complete Syllabus before start Their Preparation.
It will be very difficult to Qualify RBI Junior Engineer Written Test 2021 without any knowledge of the RBI JE Exam Syllabus 2021. So download the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF through this page for better knowing. Moreover, we also provided Details of the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021 for a better understanding of the Written Exam.
RBI JE Syllabus 2021– Civil & Electrical
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Exam Pattern of RBI Junior Engineer 2021
|S/N||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Total||180 Question||300 Question|
150 mins (separate time for each section)
RBI JE Exam Syllabus 2021 – Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Subject Wise
For the sake of Aspirants, we have listed the Sub Topics of RBI JE Syllabus 2021 with Exam Pattern. All these topics will cover major concepts that help to gain maximum marks in the Online Written Exam 2021. So prepare all topics in each subject to score maximum marks in the Reserve bank of India JE Exam 2021. Click on the following link and download the RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus in PDF Format.
- Number Series (Arithmetical).
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
Indicative Syllabus for Junior Engineer (Civil)
Paper I: Building materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Building Materials
- Estimating. Costing and Valuation:
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Paper-II: Theory of structures. Concrete Technology, RCC Design, and Steel design
- Theory of structures
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
- Concrete Technology
Indicative Syllabus for Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Lighting design of office areas
- Transformers, Working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance
- Pumping systems.
- Various type of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightning arrestor.
- Energy conservation techniques
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems,
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules
- LT distribution system, cabling/ internal wiring system, panel design, and faultfinding,
- preventive maintenance, etc.
- Switchgears & protection used in HT/LT installations
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators, design, electrical safeties, protection controllers.
- Basics of CCTV system. Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Basic ‘knowledge of’ air conditioning & refrigeration.