National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 | Registration | Application form | last Date | search Institute/School/ITI | Renewal | Log in | change Password | list 2021 | Scholarship withdraw | NSP Scholarship 2021
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021 is Introduced as the Mission Mode Project, which launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal is working under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) project which provides various services related to the scholarship like student application, application receipt, processing, sanction. Aspirants of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority category can apply for various scholarship schemes from this Portal.
NSP Scholarship 2021
NSP or National scholarship portal is a website that provides various services to students in one place. through this portal students of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority category can apply/ Register online for Various Scholarship schemes. This page we created for students to provide information related to scholarships like types of scholarship, eligibility criteria, registration procedure, how to submit a renewal application, Important documents for a scholarship, and other vital information.
State Scholarship Schemes
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X-CHANDIGARH
- BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR
- ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS – ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS -ASSAM
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -ASSAM
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – ASSAM
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS – ASSAM
DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand 2021
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X)-Manipur
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students-Manipur
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)-TRIPURA
- PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA
- Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC). – TRIPURA
- NEC Merit Scholarship Tripur
PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD -TRIPURA
- PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)-TRIPURA
- MUKYAMANTRI YUBA YOGAYOG YOJANA – TRIPURA
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – KARNATAKA
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- MAHARISHI VALMIKI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- KALPANA CHAWLA CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH
- SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH
DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
- DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH
Arunachal Pradesh scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh
How to Check Eligibility at NSP 2.0
Students who are going to apply for the scholarship through NSP have to check Eligibility before Registration. To Check scholarship Eligibility you have to follow below-given steps.
Firstly, visit the official website of the National Scholarship portal 2.0
Now form home page click on “services” option and click on “scheme eligibility” from drop-down options.
To check Eligibility enter following details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Domacile State/UT
- Course Level
- Caste/Community Category
- Parent Annual Income
- Whether Disabled
- Captcha Code
Steps to Register/ Application from National Scholarship Portal 2.0
In order to apply for the Scholarship From National Scholarship Portal students have to follow below mention steps.
If you want to Register for the scholarship then you need to visit the Official website of NSP 2.0.
Form Home page You have to click on “New Registration option”
Now Read All instruction that appears on the screen and after tick, the checkbox, click on “continue” option.
Enter the following details on the Registration form and click on the “Register” option.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank details
- Enter the captcha code
Now you sucessfully Registerd on NPS 2.0 Portal.
After Registration Student Registration ID will be generated.
Login To National Scholarship Portal
Use Your “Student Registration ID” to log in on NSP 2.0.
Now click on “Application form”.
after clicking the application form will be open on the screen.
Fill the Following Details in the Application form.
- State of Domicile
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Community/ Category
- Father’s Name
- Aadhaar card Number
- Mobile Number
- Scholarship Category
- Mother’s Name
- Annual Family Income
- Email ID
After filling details click on “Save & Continue”, the next page will be open on the screen.
Now scan your documents and upload them.
At the end click on the “Final Submission’’ button.
Thus, your Scholarship application form has successfully submitted.
National scholarship portal renewal procedure
- In order to apply for Renewal, you need to visit the official website of national scholarship.
- Form home page, click on login option.
- Now Enter your “application ID” & password.
- Fill the captcha and click on login option.
- finally, apply for the renewal of the application.
Procedure to search Institute/School/ITI on National Scholarship Website
Firstly go to the home page of NSP Portal and click on the
“Search for Institute/ School/ ITI” option.
Now Enter Details such as
- Institution State
- Institution District
- Institute /College/ITI
- School/College/ITI Name(Optional)
After entering details click on the “Get Institution list” option.
Now to information will appear on the screen.
Search district wise nodal officer on NSP 2.0
Visit the official website of NSP 2.0
Form the home page click on “services”
Now select ministry, state, district, scheme, and enter the captcha code.
after a click on the “submit” button information will appear on the screen.