HSSC Haryana one time Registration Portal 2021 onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in for Group C and D Jobs: Haryana chief minister, Manohar Lal Khattar on Tuesday launched One Time Registration Portal (OTRP) for group C and D category posts and non-gazetted teaching posts in different government departments. The CM Also announced that a Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be Conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the Recruitment of Group C and D in Various Department of state. CM also said that the candidates have to do one time Registration and submit fees on Haryana One Time Registration Portal. If you want to know more about the Haryana one time Registration Portal so go through complete article. In this article provided Details of OTRP Registration, Application Fees, How To apply Etc.
Online Registration on the “one time registration Portal Haryana” has been started and that would be continue up to 21 march 2021. The candidates who appreing for the 10th and 12th examination this year can also apply on the OTRP Portal.
Haryana HSSC one time Registration Portal (OTRP) 2021 – Overview
|Portal Name||Haryana one time Registration Portal|
|Exam Name||Group C and D|
|Launched By||Manohar Lal Khattar|
One time Registration Poral Haryana Application Fees
|General Candidates||Rs. 500|
|Reserved Category Candidates||Rs. 250|
- This application form is for one time registration to appear in the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test, which is compulsory to become eligible for submission of application for recruitment to Group-C or Group D post in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- This application form is provisional one and is subject to other terms and conditions of eligibility/acceptance at the time of advertisement for recruitment.
- The applicant shall have to upload self-attested documentary evidence in support of his/her claim(s) with the application form and if he/she is unable to provide the same, then the application shall be treated as an incomplete one and shall not be considered and shall be deemed to be rejected.
- If an applicant, while filling up the application form gives incorrect/false information or conceals anything then his candidature shall be liable to be rejected/cancelled without giving him any opportunity of hearing, at any stage i.e., prior to/after recruitment/ appointment.
- After filling up all the columns of application form and before submitting the same, each and every applicant should download the pdf soft copy of his/her form alongwith uploaded documents and also take its print out to check the correctness.
- An applicant who has ever been prevented from appearing in any examination/ experiential course by any agency / selection committee of any Government including the Haryana Government or have been prevented/convicted by any court of law shall not be eligible to submit his application form.
- An applicant has to submit his/her application form for One Time Registration only. If application has already been submitted to this portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission there is no need to submit it again.
- The applicant shall have to fill up all the columns carefully. No application for correction of particulars shall be entertained, later on, by the Commission in this regard.
Important Documents HSSC One Time Registration Portal Haryana
- Marks sheet of 10th 12th class
- Aadhar Card
- Resident identity card (Proof of origin)
- Residents of Haryana are required to have five years’ stay on the family identity card.
- Candidates of other states will have to get a temporary ID.
How To Apply For Haryana One Time Registration Portal?
In order to Register on the “One Time Registration Portal,” Applicants have to follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website OTRP i.e onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you will see a window.
- Enter your Valid mobile number and fill in Captcha.
- After Entering Details click on the “Login” button.
- Now Read Instruction and If you are eligible then click on the I Agree on Button.
Enter the Following Details in the Registration form and click on the “I have carefully read and checked all the particulars filled up by me against each column above and thereafter saved the same. I fully understand that if any of these is found false/incorrect then my application form, candidature, or appointment shall be liable to be rejected/canceled.”
- Resident Details
- Candidate Basic Details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
Enter the Following Details in the Registration form
- Candidate Other Details
- Marital Status
- Caste Category
- Sub Caste Category
- Visibile Identity Mark on Body
- Eligible Sports Person (ESP)
- Disqualification Details
- Age Relaxation
Enter your communication and Educational Details
Address as per PPP
Correspondence Address (Same as Permanent Address)
Other Communication Details
Town / Village
- Board/ University
- Date On Markshee
- Marksheet SerialN
- Roll No
- Mark Obtaine
- Total Marks
- Total Percentage
Upload Photo & Signature
Now Enter Details of Socio Economic criteria
Upload Print & Signed Copy Of Application