BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022-2023 & Bihar Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern PDF: Candidates who Eagerly looking for the BPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2021, then you are at the right place. This page provides you complete information about the Bihar CDPO Exam Syllabus and Bihar CDPO Exam Pattern 2021. Also, the Bihar PSC CDPO Selection Process is also given on this page along with Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Moreover, at the end of the page, we attached a link to download the BPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 in PDF format.
Also Check: Bihar CDPO Previous year Papers
Candidates check the below part of this article to get Complete information about the BPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2022.
BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims & Mains)|
Bihar PSC CDPO Selection Process 2022
All the candidates who applied for Bihar Child Development Project Officer Posts have to participate in each stage of the BPSC CDPO Selection Process 2022 set by the officials and prepare accordingly for the process of selection. CDPO Selection Process 2022 will consist of Two papers, the First is Prelims and the Second is Main. where Prelims paper Is the objective type and Main is descriptive.
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2022
Applied Applicants have to attend the Prelims & Main Exam. So, for the Written Test, officials have given a separate BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2022. Aspirants have to check the BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2022 in order to gain a decent score in the written Exam.
|Prelims (Objective)||General Knowledge||150 Marks||120 Minutes|
3 Hours (180 Minutes)
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
Labour & Social Welfare
|300 Marks||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
Bihar PSC CDPO Exam Syllabus 2022 – Subject Wise
Candidates who want to qualify Bihar CDPO Exam, start with the help of the Syllabus. For sake of aspirants, we have provided the latest Bihar CDPO Syllabus with Exam Pattern 2022 on this page. The candidates who will complete all the topics of the BPSC CDPO Syllabus 2022, will Definitely gain a decent score in the Prelims & mains exam. Moreover, the BPSC CDPO Subject Wise Syllabus topics will enhance the candidate’s stay focused upon the subject. This BPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus will help you, candidates, to know the all sub-topics in the subject. The BPSC CDPO Subject Wise Syllabus Topics are given below. Now check the Syllabus and proceed to start the Prelims & main Written Test Preparation.
Bihar CDPO Prelims Exam Syllabus
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Also, Music & Literature.
- Also, Scientific observations.
- Besides, Artists.
- Books And Author.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic issues in India.
- Famous Places in India.
- Geography of India.
- History of India.
- Important Dates.
- Indian Culture.
- International issues.
- National Dance.
- National News (current).
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- Science and innovations.
- The National & international Current Affairs,
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- World organizations.
Bihar BPSC CDPO Syllabus – Mains Exam
- Social Stratification/ Demography/ Change
- Types of Society
- Economy and Society
- Basic Concepts
- Industrial and Urban Society
- Marriage, Family, and Kinship
- Norms and values–conformity & deviance, Law & customs
- Political Processes
- Social Groups
- Social structure, social system, social action
- Socialization, assimilation, integration, cooperation, competition, conflict, accommodation, social Distance, relative deprivation.
- Society, community, association, institution, culture
- Sociocultural processes
- Status and role, role conflict, a role set
- Weaker Sections and Minorities
General Studies Paper 1
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Mental Ability.
General Studies Paper 2
- Women Development & Empowerment
- Child and Law
- Importance of Early Childhood Years
- Child – Welfare, Labour & Abuse
- Development Programmes
- Major Institutes and Schemes in the Field of ECCE
- Political Participation
- Prenatal Development
रिक्त स्थान भरें
वाक्य का सुधार
मुहावरे और वाक्यांश
विलोम और समानार्थी
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.
- Methods in Psychology
- Motivation and Emotion
- Physiological Psychology
- Quantitative Analysis
- Social Behaviour
- Introduction to Psychology
- Intelligence and Aptitude
- Development of human behavior
- Cognition and Language
- Application of Psychology
- Adjustment and Stress