Begum Hazrat mahal scholarship 2021-22 Application form 2021 Maef scholarship 2021-22 list Rewards, Key Dates, Application Process, Key Documents, Selection Process, Renewal Policy, Application Status, Terms, and Conditions, FAQs Online Application Status at Official Website bhmnsmaef.org.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 Apply Online Summary: Maulana Azad Education Foundation has issued registration notification for the academic year 2020-21 under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. Any student whose annual family income is up to Rs 2 lakh, they can apply for this scheme.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
|Scholarship Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Department Name||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Launched on||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi)|
|Category||Central government scheme|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme is a special scholarship scheme for girls belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi) notified. In this Scheme, The Minority Ministry is providing 5000 rupees to class 9 and 10th and Rs. 6000 to the students of class 11th and 12 class.
All interested students who want to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021 than before applying must download the Official notification and read it carefully. In this article, we are providing completed information Regarding the Begum Hazrat mahal scholarship 2021-22 application form, Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Application Starting date, last date, official website, Application Status, Scholarship result, and more.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 was started by the then Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of the minority class. The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship, was launched by Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 3 May 2003 during the National Conference of Educational and Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. This scheme is very beneficial for those students who are unable to study further due to lack of money.
In Order to apply for the Hazrat Mahal scholarship, Students have to full fill below-given eligibility criteria.
- This scholarship is mainly for those females who belong to minority communities Such as Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the Hazrat Mahal scholarship.
- Minority girls who are studying from class 9th to 12th can fill the application form for This scholarship.
- The annual income of the Applicant’s family from all sources should not be more than Rs 2 lakh.
- Only two students from a family can be availing the benefits of this scholarship.
- To apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021 the applicants have to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students who want to study abroad can’t apply for this scholarship.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Terms and Conditions
In order to take advantage of Begum Hazrat Mahal, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned Terms and conditions.
The scholarship amounts will be distributed in each state and union territory on the basis of the minority population (According to Census 2011).
The rules of this scholarship can be changed from time to time by the department.
If any applicant is getting the benefit of any other central or state government scholarship scheme, then he cannot apply for this scheme.
In the Begum Hazrat Mahal scheme, those applicants whose family income is less will be given preference.
If the applicant has given any false information in the application form, then his scholarship will be canceled and the amount will be withdrawn.
If this scholarship is discontinued once, it will not be resumed under any circumstances.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online Registration/ Application Process 2021
All interested and Eligible female candidates can apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021 by 31 October 2020. In order to apply for the The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020-21 studetns have to register on this offiial webiste. Below we shared easy steps to Apply Online Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form 2020.
- First of all, visit the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal i.e. bhmnsmaef.org.
- Now from the home page click on the “Online Registration of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme.” Link.
- After clicking a new page will be open, Read the instruction that appears on the screen and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Now the Registration page will be open, Enter the required details in the application form.
- Applicants to enter Details in application Form such as Name, parents’ names, state of domicile, address, school details, Contact Details Etc.
- Now click on the “submit” to submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will get a link to download the school verification form, which needs to verify by the school Principal.
- Now candidates must log in using the registered mobile number and DOB (date of birth) To fill the scholarship application form.
- In application, form candidates have to enter details such as bank account details, marks details, parent’s occupation, and income details.
- Finally upload Required documents and Submit the application form.
How to check Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status 2021
In order to check the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status Students have to follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, visits the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Official Website i.e. bhmnsmaef.org.
- On the home page click on the “STATUS” option on the menu.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here you have to enter the following details.
- After entering details Details click on the “View Application Status” button.
|Apply Online | Registration | Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
- Last date for Online Registration of applications – 31 October 2020.
- Last date for Final Submission of applications with required documents – 31 October 2020.