Agneepath Yojana Application forms online 2022: There are many civilians in our country who want to join the army. Keeping this in mind, the Agneepath scheme has been launched by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Ji. Under this scheme, Candidats will be selected for the Indian Army for 3 years. On this page, we have Provided Complete information About Agneepath Yojana. by reading this article, You will be able to get acquainted with the process of applying online under Agneepath Yojana. Also, you Can Check The Selection process, Salary, Objective, Benefits, and Online Application Process of Agneepath Yojana.
will also be provided with information about this scheme’s selection process. So let’s know what is Agneepath Scheme and how to get the benefits of this scheme.
The Agneepath scheme has been launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to participate in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream. Through the Agneepath Yojana 2022, the three branches of the Indian Army which are the army, navy, and air force, will be recruited in large numbers. The recruitment will be done under the Agneepath Scheme. Under this scheme, the recruitment of soldiers will be done for 4 years. The launch of the scheme has been announced by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and the chief of the three wings of the Army. The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
The Agneepath scheme has been approved in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs. The government decided to launch the scheme on June 14, 2022. The scheme will also be effective in increasing employment opportunities. Apart from this, the security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji was also given a projection of the scheme by the three chiefs of the army before launching the scheme.
Objective of Agneepath Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to recruit the youth of the state to the Army for 4 years. So that the dream of the youth of all those countries who want to participate in the army can be fulfilled. Apart from this, the operation of this scheme will strengthen the security of the country. Under the Agneepath scheme, youth will be appointed for a period of 4 years in which they will be provided high-skill training in the Army. Through this training, he will be able to become trained and disciplined. The scheme will also be effective in reducing the unemployment rate of the country. Apart from this, the citizens of the country will be able to become empowered and self-reliant through the operation of this scheme. With the operation of this scheme, the average age of the jawans will be reduced to 26 years. Apart from this, 25% of all these youths will also be placed in service.
Highlights Of Agneepath Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Who started||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|aim||Recruiting young people into the army|
|Official Website||Will be launched soon.|
|Minimum and maximum age for application||17.5 to 21 years|
|Sal tree a timber tree||2022|
|Type of Application||Online/Offline|
An amount of more than Rs 11 lakh will be provided on completion of the period
The soldiers can also be placed in further service by the defense forces after completion of the tenure of the youth appointed under the Agnipath Scheme. Most of the soldiers will be relieved of their duty at the end of three to four years and will be assisted by the empowered forces for further employment opportunities. Apart from this, corporate companies are also showing interest in providing jobs to such trained and disciplined youth. About 25% of all these youths will be placed in service. Under this scheme, youths between 17.5 years and 21 years will be kept in the Army.
After the completion of the service period, the youth will be provided a tax-free service fund package of 11.71 lakh. About 46000 youth will be recruited under the Agneepath Yojana. Girls will also be selected under this scheme. Recruitment under this scheme will be started by the Government in the next 90 days. The duration of training of all agniveero has been set from 10 weeks to 6 months. Under this scheme, agniveers will be recruited at the national level in place of a particular regiment.
Salary under Agneepath Scheme
In the first year, Agniviro will be provided an annual package of 4.76 lakh. This package will be 6.92 lakh in 4 years. The Agniveers will be provided an application of Rs 30,000 per month in the first year. In which there will be a deduction of 30% i.e. ₹9000 PF and pf contribution of the same amount will be provided by the government. After which a salary of ₹21000 per month will be paid. A 10% increase in salary will be done by the government in a year. In the fourth year, a salary of ₹40,000 per month will be paid to Agniveer.
a part from this, a one-time service fund of Rs 11.71 lakh will also be provided to Agniveer after 4 years. On which no tax will be charged. Apart from this, if there is a posting at a difficult place, then in this situation, a high ship allowance will also be provided like other army personnel. The Agniveers will also be provided an insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh and if they die during 4 years of service, a compensation of ₹100000000 will be provided to agniveer’s family. The firemen will also be provided with the facility of bank loans.
Agneepath Agniveer PDF
Selection of Fire Heroes
Agni Veera’s joining the Air Force will be provided a chance to serve by providing high-skill training. Apart from this, in the next six years, the average age of the jawans will be reduced from 6 to 7 years to 26 years, which is now 32 years. Agniveers will be deployed on naval ships, submarines, aircraft, etc. Apart from this, women will be recruited as sellers. It was informed by the Army Chief that there will be no compromise in the recruitment criteria under this scheme.
Apart from this, the selection of Agniveers will be done under a transparent appointment process. Agniveer has to fulfill all the medical eligibility conditions. 25% of the agniveers of each batch will be enrolled in the Shastra Balo. Under the Agneepath Scheme, the youth should be provided with any regiment/unit/ can be posted in the establishment. Apart from this, Agniveer Samman and Awards will also be presented as per the existing guidelines.
Benefits and features of The Agnipath Scheme
- Agneepath scheme has been launched by the Government of India.
- Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to participate in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream.
- Through this scheme, the three branches of the Indian Army, which are army, navy and air force, will be recruited in large numbers.
- The recruitment will be done under the Agneepath Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the recruitment of soldiers will be done for 4 years.
- The launch of the scheme has been announced by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and the chief of the three wings of the Army.
- The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
- The Agneepath scheme has been approved in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs.
- The government decided to launch the scheme on June 14, 2022.
- The scheme will also be effective in increasing employment opportunities. Apart from this, the security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji was also given a projection of the scheme by the three chiefs of the army before launching the scheme.
- The youth of the state will become empowered and self-reliant by running this scheme.
- Apart from this, their standard of living will also improve.
Other benefits in the package covered under the Agneepath Scheme
- Total annual package – 4.76 lakh in the first year and 6.92 lakh in the fourth year.
- Allowance– Agniveer will be provided with all allowances which are provided to the Army.
- Service Fund– Each Agniveer has to contribute 30% of his monthly salary. The same amount will also be contributed by the government. After completion of 4 years, an amount of Rs 11.71 lakh will be provided to Agniveer which will be exempt from income tax.
- Compensation on death: Non-part life insurance cover of Rs.44 lakh will be provided to the firemen. In case Agniveer dies during service, an additional gratia of Rs.44 lakhs will be provided in this case. In addition, the service fund component time will be paid a portion with an unclaimed portion of up to 4 years.
- Compensation in case of disability- Compensation will be provided on the basis of the percentage of disability prescribed by the medical authorities. A lump sum Ex gratiaof Rs.44/25/15 lakh will be provided for disability.
- On completion of tenure– After completion of the term, candidates can get the service fund. Apart from this, a certificate of skill acquired and credit for higher education will also be provided.
Some special benefits of the Agneepath Scheme
- Through this scheme, equal opportunity will be provided to all the citizens of the country.
- The selection of agniveers will be done in a transparent manner.
- Agniveers will also be selected through the tech institute.
- The dream of the citizens of the country to join the armed force will be fulfilled by the operation of this scheme.
- The agniveers will also be given certificates after completing the tenure of 4 years.
- Citizens will be provided with a good financial package.
Comparison of Agneepath Scheme with a similar scheme of other countries
- Agniveers will be encouraged to pursue higher education under the Agneepath Scheme.
- At the time of evacuation, financial assistance will be provided to the firemen. Apart from this, a credit facility will also be provided for completion of education.
- In other countries, the training period is kept low compared to this scheme. Under the Agneepath scheme, if the candidate is permanently enrolled, specialized training will also be provided in that case.
- Under this scheme, multiple enrolment models will be implemented so that the agniveers will be selected.
Recruitment to be made in the Indian Army under Agneepath Scheme
|to hatch egg||The first to the second year||the third year||Fourth year|
|Indian air force||3500||4400||5300|
Agneepath Planning Selection Process
- The selection of candidates under this scheme will be done on the basis of the merit list issued by the Army.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of written tests, physical tests, literacy, etc.
Information on the annual basis of salary provided under the scheme
|Year||Monthly package||In hand salary||Contribution to Agniveer corpus fund 30%||Contribution to corpus fund by the government of India|
|1st Year||Rs 30000||Rs 21000||Rs 9000||Rs 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs 33000||Rs 23100||Rs 9900||Rs 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs 36500||Rs 25580||Rs 10950||Rs 10950|
|4th Year||Rs 40000||Rs 28000||Rs 12000||Rs 12000|
|Total contribution in corpus fund after 4 years||Rs 5.02 lakh||Rs 5.02 lakh|
Eligibility of Agneepath Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 21 years.
- Agniveer must have passed the 10th or 12th standard.
- The applicant has to meet all the medical criteria.
- Aadhaar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- proof of age
- Mark sheets of 10th or 12th class
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID etc.
Process of applying under Agneepath Scheme
At present, only the Agneepath Scheme has been announced by the Government. Soon the government will launch the official website to apply under this scheme. As soon as any information related to the application under this scheme is shared by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article of ours. So i request you to stay connected with this article of ours.
Recruitment of Firemen
- No separate model will be followed to select under this scheme.
- As the selection takes place in the army so far, the fire heroes will be selected.
- The army’s selection center is located all over the country.
- Through these centers, the fire heroes will be selected.
Terms and Conditions of the Agnipath Scheme
- Under this scheme, citizens will be appointed for a period of 4 years.
- Citizens appointed will be given a separate rank.
- After the completion of the 4-year deadline, Agnivir can get a permanent enrollment.
- About 25% of the firemen will be appointed.
- In the event of permanent enrollment, Agniviro’s eligibility will be checked as per the existing rules of the Army.
- This year, 46,000 fire heroes will be appointed.
- Under this scheme, enrolment will be done through an online centralised system, rally, and campus interview.
- Enrollment will be done in all India classes.
- The minimum age to apply under the scheme is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 21 years.
- Under this scheme, the minimum educational qualification has been fixed as 10th class.