The Karur Vysya Bank
Any Bachelor degree (10 +2 + 3 Pattern) from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible) with 2nd Class (50% and above) and Candidates having major other than computer science should possess a minimum 3 months Computer Course from a well recognized Institution.
01st October 2011.
Commercial banking in India can boast of a history of about 200 years. Though one could trace the history of banking back to the 19th century, the beginning of the last century saw the birth of many banks in India, set up by people with vision, commitment and national spirit.
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, popularly known as KVB, one such endeavour, was set up in 1916 by two great visionaries and illustrious sons of Karur, the Late Shri M A Venkatarama Chettiar and the Late Shri Athi Krishna Chettiar to inculcate the habit of savings and provide financial assistance to traders and small agriculturists in and around Karur, a textile town in Tamil Nadu.
Though the bank started with a seed capital of Rs.1 lakh, it has withstood innumerable changes and challenges in the past few decades and has profitably emerged as one of the leading banks in India without compromising on its fundamentals.
The bank is professionally managed and guided by the Board of Directors drawn from different fields with vision, experience, knowledge and business acumen.
Shedding its inherent regional flavour, the bank has now spread its wings far and wide with over 320 branches in 13 States and 3 Union Territories in order to gain a pan India presence. The bank has been conducting its affairs meticulously to conform to all the prudential norms and exacting statutory regulations.
KVB has consistently maintained strong fundamentals with a higher percentage of Capital Adequacy Ratio than mandated by the RBI. KVB has also been generating profits and rewarding its stakeholders with handsome dividends since inception.
This Post has been viewed 1373 times so far.
- HDFC Openings for Freshers
- Axis Bank Current Openings
- Recruitment Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK Requirement
- Immediate Job at HSBC
- Job at Canara Bank
- Opportunities in Axis Bank
- HDFC Openings
- Recruitment of Clerical Staff at Bank of Baroda
- Recruitment at Bank of India
- ING Vysya Bank Vacancies
- Yes Bank Vacancies
- Requirement For HSBC
- Vacancies at Central Bank Of India
- Recruitment In Reserve Bank of India
- Recruitment at State Bank of Patiala
- Immediate Job at HSBC
- ING Vysya Bank Opportunities
- HDFC Bank Openings
- Recruitment of various posts in Pandyan Grama Bank
- Immediate Jobs at Reserve Bank of India
- Job at Bank of India
- Jobs at Bank of India
- Openings at SBI Life Insurance
- Openings at The Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Jobs at ING Vysya Bank
- Current Job Vacancies at Dena Bank
- Opportunities in IndusInd Bank
- Multiple Careers in Neelachal Gramya Bank
- Openings at South Indian Bank
- Opportunities at IndusInd Bank
- Openings at Bank of India
- Recent Jobs at UCO Bank
- Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank Openings