Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) & B. Ed (Chemistry, Maths)
Rs.6250- 12000 (CTC Rs.13288/- per month)
Minimum 2 yrs in the relevant field.
Age limit as on 1.6.2011 for posts at Sl.no.1 to 5 above is 45 yrs and below.
Age relaxation for candidates applying for ad-hoc posts will be given for exemplary candidates.
applying for all posts should have studied in English medium at all
levels. Candidates applying for post at Sl.no.1 to 5 are entitled for
admissible allowances for the pay scale mentioned above as per rules.
having knowledge of Music & dance are preferred for posts at
Sl.no. 2, 8 & 10. Consolidated salary for Adhoc posts based on
experience in the relevant field. Candidates may download the
application form given below & apply along with copies of
certificates in support of qualification, age proof & experience.
The filled in application along with a recent passport size photograph
& a demand draft for Rs.100/-
in favour of HAL Education Committee should reach the office of
Secretary, HAL Education committee, HAL Facilities Management Division,
Vimanapura Post, HAL, Bangalore -560017 within 15 days from the date of
press notification. The name of the post applied for should be
superscribed on the envelope.
note that the above positions referred are pertains to HAL Education
Committee a Registered Society & not of HAL and the decision of the
school management is final on all matters.
Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The
Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with
Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.
Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist
with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up
Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the
erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of
India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management
HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research and Design Centres in 8
locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record
- 15 types of aircrafts/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R &
D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3646
Aircrafts/Helicopters , 4096 engines and overhauled over 9447 aircraft
and 29886 engines.
This Post has been viewed 631 times so far.
- Recruitment of Graduate Engineer (Trainee) in KIOCL
- Recruitment of various posts in UTIITSL
- Openings in SBI General Insurance
- Recruitment of various posts in National Human Rights Commission
- Recruitment at IGCAR
- Openings For Freshers at Rural Electrification Corporation
- Openings at Staff Selection Commission
- Jobs at Bharat Electronics
- Openings at Bharat Petroleum
- Opportunities at North Central Railway
- Current Jobs at Oil India
- Vacancies at National Brain Research Center
- Recruitment of Electrician (Trainee) in MOIL
- Recruitment of various posts in Consortium for Educational Communication
- Hindustan Aeronautics Openings
- Job at National Human Rights Commission
- Openings at NHPC
- Current Openings in Hindustan Aeronautics
- Jobs at North Central Railway
- Immediate Jobs at Indian Oil
- Job at KVIC
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Vacancies
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Vacancies
- Job at KVIC
- Sports Authority of India Multiple Careers
- Job Opportunities in Mazagon Dock
- HPCL Biofuels Openings
- Immediate Openings In Standing Conference of Public Enterprises
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Openings
- Job at Hindustan Aeronautics
- Current Jobs at Life Insurance Corporation
- Sports Authority of India Multiple Openings
- The Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Openings
- Current Job at SAMEER
- MOIL Excellent Job Openings
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Openigs
- Openings at Hindustan Aeronautics
- Hindustan Insecticides Openings
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Multiple Careers