Design Engineers – Civil /Mechanical
in Civil / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
grade from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
Minimum 2 years postqualification experience of Civil/Hydro Mechanical Designing.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
coming for interview, the candidate should ensure that he / she
fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this
Candidate has to apply in the format given at our website only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment
process or after recruitment or joining, if any Information provided by
the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with
eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year, which
may be extended by another one year based on the requirement. No change
in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence
shall be sent via E-mail only.
Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
Legal jurisdiction will be Faridabad in case of any dispute.
Operating Power Stations of NHPC Limited, India’s premier hydropower
company and a ‘Mini Ratna’ Category-I Enterprise of the Government of
India have once again surpassed the ‘Excellent’ MoU generation target
during the 1st quarter (April ‘11 – June ’11) of the current financial
year. The Power Stations together have generated 6284 Million Units
(MUs) during the 1st quarter surpassing the ‘Excellent’ MoU target of
5679 MUs by 10.7%. The generation of 6284 MUs achieved during the
current quarter is 10.5% higher than the generation of 5689 MUs
achieved during the 1st quarter for the year 2010-11. In order to
achieve the ‘Excellent’ rating for 2011-12, a challenging MoU target to
generate 18500 MUs of energy has been set by the Company as against
18000 MUs set for last year. While commending the performance of NHPC
employees Shri A.B.L. Srivastava, CMD, NHPC said, “The exceeding of
‘Excellent’ MoU targets by NHPC reflects the strong commitment of our
employees and our constant endeavour to be a premier playr in the field
of hydro power development. We aim to be a robust, dynamic and
commercially-focused sustainable company”. NHPC is giving importance to
executing and operating its projects in an environment-friendly and
socially responsive manner and has also undertaken measures as large
scale afforestation, developing herbal parks at its various projects,
power stations etc.
This Post has been viewed 932 times so far.
- Recruitment of Graduate Engineer (Trainee) in KIOCL
- Recruitment of various posts in UTIITSL
- Openings in SBI General Insurance
- Recruitment of various posts in National Human Rights Commission
- Recruitment at IGCAR
- Openings For Freshers at Rural Electrification Corporation
- Openings at Staff Selection Commission
- Jobs at Bharat Electronics
- Openings at Bharat Petroleum
- Opportunities at North Central Railway
- Current Jobs at Oil India
- Vacancies at National Brain Research Center
- Recruitment of Electrician (Trainee) in MOIL
- Recruitment of various posts in Consortium for Educational Communication
- Hindustan Aeronautics Openings
- Job at National Human Rights Commission
- Current Openings in Hindustan Aeronautics
- Jobs at North Central Railway
- Immediate Jobs at Indian Oil
- Job at KVIC
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Vacancies
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Vacancies
- Job at KVIC
- Sports Authority of India Multiple Careers
- Job Opportunities in Mazagon Dock
- HPCL Biofuels Openings
- Immediate Openings In Standing Conference of Public Enterprises
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Openings
- Job at Hindustan Aeronautics
- Current Jobs at Life Insurance Corporation
- Sports Authority of India Multiple Openings
- Current Job at SAMEER
- The Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Openings
- Opportunities at Hindustan Aeronautics
- MOIL Excellent Job Openings
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Openigs
- Openings at Hindustan Aeronautics
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Multiple Careers
- Hindustan Insecticides Openings